A new two-part documentary will begin at 9pm tonight on Channel 5, following engineers and designers in the monumental task of constructing the Most Luxurious Ship Ever Built – Seven Seas Explorer.
The first episode begins with Regent Seven Seas CEO Frank Del Rio outlining his vision for the ship and joins him in a personal quest to acquire £5 million worth of art, fit to adorn this floating palace of luxury. The episode goes on to illustrate the meticulous planning taken by the ship’s interior designers as they try to balance unparalleled opulence with the engineering practicalities of a 6-star floating hotel.
The second episode will air next Friday (9 December) also at 9pm.
The whole documentary will include an historic journey back to the beginning of Seven Seas Explorer’s life.
We currently have lead in fares of £3529 per person for 7 night cruises and £4379 for a 10 night Caribbean cruise. Offering one of the most inclusive cruise experiences at sea, take a look at what is taken care of within the fare:-
– All-Inclusive Cruise
– Free Business Class Flights in Penthouse Suites and higher and free return economy class flights in other categories*
– Free Unlimited Shore Excursions
– Free Unlimited WiFi throughout the ship*
– Free Unlimited Beverages, including Fine Wines and Spirits, throughout the Ship
– Free Specialty Restaurants
– Free transfers between airport and ship*
– Free Pre-Paid Gratuities
– Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel and more in Concierge Suites and above.
If you have not been tempted to experience such a luxurious cruise for yourself as yet, be prepared…. you are sure to succumb following this fascinating broadcast.
*For pricing terms and conditions, click here. Advertised fare includes air-related government taxes, surcharges and fees. Fares are per person, based on double occupancy and reflect all savings.