Where in the world?
Endless skies, spectacular scenery, almost year-round sunshine, wildlife and unique experiences.
For a range of experiences found nowhere else on the African continent, have you considered Namibia?
From £3,555 per person (based on 2 sharing)
An introduction to Namibia, this is a 12 night small group tour that covers the country’s main attractions.
* Explore Namibia’s capital city – Windhoek
* View the red dunes of the Kalahari Desert
* Climb the famed Sossusvlei dunes
* Explore Swakopmund, includes a dolphin cruise
* See seals and shipwrecks on the Skeleton Coast
* Go Rhino tracking in Damaraland
* Take a Safari in Etosha National Park
Includes flights from Heathrow, transfers & taxes. Prices are based on departures in October 2019.
3 Rivers Safari
From £4,660 per person (based on 2 sharing)
A 10 Night small group safari to visit the San Bushmen, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Okavango Pan Handle, tour Victoria Falls, cruise Chobe River and visit the Makgadikgadi Pans.
* Visit the San Bushmen of the D’Kar region
* Cruise the Okavango Pan Handle
* Visit the Caprivi Strip with game drive
* Take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi
* Explore Livingstone and Victoria Falls
* Cruise the Chobe River (Namibia side)
* Explore the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Includes flights from Heathrow, airport transfers, transport, services of a driver/guide and taxes. Prices are based on departures in June 2019.